Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before placing your order.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any order placed from you for the sale of goods and services. Your acceptance of the quote and Terms will take place when you place an order and pay a non-refundable deposit. If you refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions, we will not be able to complete your order. A printed copy of these Terms and Conditions can be supplied upon request.
Live Laugh Create reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on our website it is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you visit the website. All orders place with Live Laugh Create will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and we reserve the right to cancel an order at any stage.
1. To accept a quote and start the design process a 25% non-refundable deposit is required. If you cancel an order once the artwork is completed but prior to any printing, a further 25% of the original quote is required before any print-ready artwork is supplied.
2. All costs are quoted in and are to be paid in pounds sterling by bank transfer. All quotes are inclusive of VAT. Bank details will be provided on an invoice.
3. PDF or JPG proofs and final artwork will be sent via Email or WeTransfer unless specifically requested.
4. Great care is taken to ensure all information is accurate, however, it is ultimately the responsibility of the client to check layout, copy, spelling, and grammar. If designs are approved with type errors and subsequently printed Live Laugh Create takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any resulting cost. If replacements are required then they will be charged for in full. It is therefore of the utmost importance that you check all spelling and copy thoroughly before approving any designs.
5. Please note that the colour on your screen may differ from printed colour, each screen collaborates differently and this is particularly noticeable on phones and tablets. It is therefore advisable to print off all PDF proofs and final artwork before giving your approval. This will help to ensure that the scale is correct, and that all fonts can be read at the correct size, and that you are happy with the colour. Please bear in mind that printers also vary and that your final order will be printed on the highest quality professional print press therefore the colours may differ slightly.
6. Colour tests and printed proofs can be carried out at an additional cost.
7. Design and proofing takes time and this has been factored into the cost.
8. Print quantities can be changed right up until the artwork is signed off and the print order is placed. Please note that this will affect the final balance on the account minus the deposit already paid.
9. The final balance will be due once the artwork is completed. However, no artwork will be sent to print until the client has paid this invoice.
10. All payments are due 30 days from the date of the invoice.
11. Until payment is made all files will be sent in low resolution, only once payment is made are files sent in print-ready format.
12. Printing prices are subject to change and an up-to-date quote will be obtained when requested.
13. The utmost care will be taken when packaging your order for delivery. Orders will be sent by courier service or Royal Mail. The cost of UK delivery is included in our price estimate. For delivery overseas, we will discuss the most suitable delivery arrangements and agree them in writing in advance of delivery. A delivery date and delivery address will be confirmed with you before your order is posted, it is important that you provide an address where someone will be able to sign for it.
14. Live Laugh Create is not liable for any missing orders and proof of postage will be obtained where possible.
15. Live Laugh Create cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your order once it has been dispatched.
16. Live Laugh Create will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions (or any other agreement between us) that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. If such an event occurs, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you, our obligations will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event and we will arrange a new timeline and delivery date.
17. All artwork and designs remain the copyright of Live Laugh Create, they may not be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from Live Laugh Create. Any improper or illegal use of the stationery, artwork or designs or any other intellectual property rights will be pursued.
18. Live Laugh Create reserves the right to use any designs created for you to promote products and services. However, we will never share any of your contact details with third parties.
19. These Terms and Conditions are between you and Live Laugh Create. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
20. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in relation to them) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.